born 1953 in Nanjing ;
graduated from the Nanjing Art Institute in 1980 and taught there after graduation;
employed by the Shanghai Art Movie Studio;
currently a professional artist and member of the Chinese Artists' Association.
between 1981 and 2002 participated in 15 exhibitions within China, 1 in Japan, 1 in Singapore, and 4 in Europe.
- Paintings by Zhu Xingjian (Beijing Rongbaozhai);
- Paintings by Zhu Xingjian (Royal History Museum of Brussels);
- New Literati Painting of Contemporary China (Jiangsu Art Press, 1990);
- Compendium of Chinese Painters of the Second Half of the 20th Century - New Literati Painting, Zhu Xingjian (Hebei Educational Press, 1997);
- Brush and Ink Follow the Heart (Hebei Educational, Press, 2000);
- Small-scale Ink Paintings (Guangxi Art Press, 2000);
Figures from Drama (Guangxi Art Press, 2000).